(AZ-400) Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
This course provides the knowledge and skills to design and Developer implement DevOps processes and practices.
|15+ Years Experience
Learn from industry leaders
|Official DevOps Institute Certificate
Immediately start applying your craft
Highly reviewed by other participants
- Software Developer
Students will learn how to plan for DevOps, use source control, scale Git for an enterprise, consolidate artifacts, design a dependency management strategy, manage secrets, implement continuous integration, implement a container build strategy, design a release strategy, set up a release management workflow, implement a deployment pattern, and optimize feedback mechanisms.
DevOps and Azure Architect, Principal Consultant at DevOn
Hari has expertise in Product Development, user experience (UX/UI), Business Intelligence and Analytics, and building data-driven solutions using Agile methodologies. He also has strong expertise in Business Development, Sales and Delivery with Clients across geographies and served in the US region for 7 years.
- Module 1: Planning for DevOps
- Module 2: Getting started with Source Control
- Module 3: Scaling Git for Enterprise DevOps
- Module 4: Consolidating Artifacts & Designing a Dependency Management Strategy
- Module 5: Implementing Continuous Integration with Azure pipelines
- Module 6: Managing Application Config and secrets
- Module 7: Managing Code Quality and Security Policies
- Module 8: Implementing a Container build strategy
- Module 9: Manage Artifact versioning, security & compliance
- Module 10: Design a release strategy
- Module 11: Set up a release management workflow
- Lab: Configuring pipelines as Code with YAML
- Lab: Setting up secrets in the pipeline with Azure Key vault
- Lab: Setting up and running functional tests
- Lab: Using Azure Monitor as Release gate
- Lab: Creating a release dashboard
- Module 12: Implement an appropriate deployment pattern
- Lab: Feature Flag management with LaunchDarkly and Azure DevOps
- Module 13: Implement process for routing system feedback to development teams
- Lab: Monitoring Application Performance
- Module 14: Implement a mobile DevOps strategy
- Module 15: Infrastructure and configuration Azure tools
- Lab: Azure Deployments using Resource Manager Templates
- Module 16: Azure Deployment Models and Services
- Lab: Azure Automation – IaaS or PaaS deployment
- Module 17: Create and Manage Kubernetes service infrastructure
- Lab: Deploying a multi-container application to Azure Kubernetes Service
- Module 18: Third Party Infrastructure as Code Tools available with Azure
- Lab: Infrastructure as Code
- Lab: Automating your Infrastructure Deployments in the Cloud with Terraform and Azure Pipelines
- Module 19: Implement Compliance and Security in your Infrastructure
- Lab: Implement security and compliance in an Azure DevOps Pipeline
- Module 20: Recommend and design system feedback mechanisms
- Lab: Integration between Azure DevOps and Teams
Students in this course are interested in implementing DevOps processes or in passing the Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions certification exam.
Fundamental knowledge about Azure, version control, Agile software development, and core software development principles. It would be helpful to have experience in an organization that delivers software.
What’s next for me?
Take a look at what trainings you should follow next to become a true expert in your field.
After your registration has been confirmed, you are still able to change the date up to 20 days before the first day of the training. You are able to do this once. Please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31(0)15-24 11 900 for further assistance.
Two weeks before each training, we will check if we have enough participants for the training course to be valuable and continue. If this is not the case, we will inform you by e-mail, with options for a new date and location. After this notification, you will have the right to cancel or change your registration within 5 working days.
On the website you can choose to pay via iDeal, creditcard or by invoice with a payment period of 30 days.
Most of our courses are available in both English and Dutch. We have a selection of training courses which are only available in English, which will be on that training page. Our rule of thumb for courses in the Netherlands is – the course is in English unless everybody speaks Dutch, then the course is in Dutch. If you want to be sure you are in a Dutch course, please get in touch with email@example.com in case the information on a specific date is not available on the course page.
Unless mentioned otherwise, the course fee includes the cost of training material, exam cost, the use of the location, catering and parking.
When you click on the orange arrow, the menu will unfold further. More locations and dates might appear.
The costs that apply to our programs initiated from the Netherlands are exempt from sales tax as per Article 11-1-o of the 1968 Sales Tax Act. In other locations/countries, the prices shown are excluding VAT, which will be added.
Is the ‘register’ headline visible? This means you can register and attend the training. Does the headline say ‘full’? Give us a call and we’ll try and help you out!
All course material for the open registrations is in English.
If you are doing the PSD (Scrum.org) or one of the certified DevOps Institute trainings, you will receive your exam code on the final day of the training.
We have a payment term of up to 30 days