(AZ-900) Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
Prove that you understand cloud concepts, core Azure Services, Azure pricing and support, and the fundamentals of cloud security, privacy, compliance, and trust.
|15+ Years Experience
Learn from industry leaders
|Tailor-made Learning Journeys
Become the expert you want to be!
Immediately start applying your craft
Highly reviewed by your peers
- Applies to all Learning Journeys
This training is provided by hands-on experts in the field of DevSecOps, Cloud and Security. In case you are interested in combining with the specializations on the next pages, get in touch with us to grab a combo-deal!
Cloud fundamental concepts
- High availability, Fault tolerance, Disaster recovery
- Scalability and elasticity
- Capital Expenditure (CapEx) vs. Operational Expenditure (OpEx)
Understanding different types of Cloud Services
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
Understanding different Cloud models
- Public, Private and Hybrid Cloud
Azure basic building blocks
- Regions, Availability Zones and Resource Groups
Understanding Azure Product and services portfolios
- Compute: Azure Virtual Machines, Virtual Machine Scale Sets, App Service and Functions
- Networking: Azure Virtual Network, Load Balancer, VPN Gateway, Application Gateway and Content Delivery Network
- Storage: Azure Blob Storage, Files and Archive storage
- Databases: Azure CosmosDB, SQL Database, Database Migration Service and SQL Data Warehouse
- Internet of Things: IoT: Azure IoT Hub and IoT Central
- Big Data and Analytics: Azure SQL Data Warehouse, HDInsight and Data Lake Analytics
- Artificial Intelligence (AI): Azure Machine Learning Service and Machine Learning Studio
- Serverless Computing: Azure Functions, Logic Apps and Event Grid
Azure Management Tools
- The Azure CLI, Azure Powershell and the Azure portal
- Azure Advisor
- Network Security in Azure
- Azure Firewall
- Azure DDoS Protection
- Network Security Groups (NSGs)
- Choosing an Azure Security Solution
Azure Identity Services
- Authentication and Authorization, Azure Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), Azure Active Directory (AAD)
Azure Security Tools and Features
- Azure Security Center, Azure Key Vault, Azure Information Protection (AIP), Azure Advanced Threat Protection (ATP)
- Azure Policies, Azure initiatives, Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)
Montoring and Reporting
- Azure Service Health
Azure Privacy, Compliance and Data Protection Standards
- Industry Compliance: GDPR, ISO and NIST
- The Microsoft Privacy Statement
- Microsoft Trust Center
- Microsoft Service Trust Portal
- Microsoft Compliance Manager
- Determining Azure Compliance for Business Needs
- Azure Government Services
Understanding Azure Pricing and Support
- Azure Subscriptions
- Planning and Managing Azure costs
- Purchasing Azure Products and Services
- Cost Factors
- Pricing Calculator
- Total cost of ownership calculator (TCO)
- Minimizing Azure Costs
Understanding SLAs and support plans
War stories: how we successfully migrated to Cloud for our customers
The target audience for the DevOps Foundation course include management, operations, developers, QA and testing professionals, such as:
- Individuals involved in IT development, IT operations or IT service management
- Individuals who require an understanding of DevOps principles
- IT professionals working within, or about to enter, an Agile Service Design Environment
- The following IT roles: Automation Architects, Application Developers, Business Analysts, Business Managers, Business Stakeholders, Change Agents, Consultants, DevOps Consultants, DevOps Engineers, Infrastructure Architects, Integration Specialists, IT Directors, IT Managers, IT Operations, IT Team Leaders, Lean Coaches, Network Administrators, Operations Managers, Project Managers, Release Engineers, Software Developers, Software Testers/QA, System Administrators, Systems Engineers, System Integrators, Tool Providers
Top reviews of this training
Enthusiastic, passionate, brings everything nicelyAzure AZ-900
Learning from each otherAzure AZ-900
What’s next for me?
Take a look at what trainings you should follow next to become a true expert in your field.
After your registration has been confirmed, you are still able to change the date up to 20 days before the first day of the training. You are able to do this once. Please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31(0)15-24 11 900 for further assistance.
Two weeks before each training, we will check if we have enough participants for the training course to be valuable and continue. If this is not the case, we will inform you by e-mail, with options for a new date and location. After this notification, you will have the right to cancel or change your registration within 5 working days.
On the website you can choose to pay via iDeal, creditcard or by invoice with a payment period of 30 days.
Most of our courses are available in both English and Dutch. We have a selection of training courses which are only available in English, which will be on that training page. Our rule of thumb for courses in the Netherlands is – the course is in English unless everybody speaks Dutch, then the course is in Dutch. If you want to be sure you are in a Dutch course, please get in touch with email@example.com in case the information on a specific date is not available on the course page.
Unless mentioned otherwise, the course fee includes the cost of training material, exam cost, the use of the location, catering and parking.
When you click on the orange arrow, the menu will unfold further. More locations and dates might appear.
The costs that apply to our programs initiated from the Netherlands are exempt from sales tax as per Article 11-1-o of the 1968 Sales Tax Act. In other locations/countries, the prices shown are excluding VAT, which will be added.
Is the ‘register’ headline visible? This means you can register and attend the training. Does the headline say ‘full’? Give us a call and we’ll try and help you out!
All course material for the open registrations is in English.
If you are doing the PSD (Scrum.org) or one of the certified DevOps Institute trainings, you will receive your exam code on the final day of the training.
We have a payment term of up to 30 days