CI/CD and DevOps Fundamentals
The CI/CD and DevOps Fundamentals course is designed to allow you to know all about the latest in the Continuous Delivery methodology to automate your software development lifecycle.
|15+ Years Experience
Learn from industry leaders
|Tailor-made Learning Journeys
Become the expert you want to be!
Immediately start applying your craft
Highly reviewed by your peers
- Software Developer
You will learn about the basics that are involved and terms such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Infrastructure as Code and Continuous Monitoring.
Markus van Duijn
Lead consultant | author
Markus van Duijn is a DevOps coach with many technical skills. He is versatile, analytical, and eager to learn. He loves a challenge and helps others to bring out the best in themselves. He believes inspiring is done by setting the correct example.
After the course, participants will:
- Know all basic terminology concerning Continuous Delivery
- Understand the benefits of automation and Continuous Delivery
- Understand the differences between CI, CD and CD.
- Be able to apply automation practices to their software delivery process, to move towards Continuous Delivery
- Have a clear view of where to start
- Know how Continuous Delivery and DevOps make Digital Disruption possible
- Have a first step to get to technical excellence, making digital transformation possible
- Exploring DevOps
- Core DevOps principles
- Key DevOps practices
- Business and technology frameworks
- Culture, behaviors & operating models
- Automation & architecting DevOps toolchains
- Measurement, metrics and reporting
- Sharing, shadowing and evolving
The target audience for the DevOps Foundation course include management, operations, developers, QA and testing professionals, such as:
- Individuals involved in IT development, IT operations or IT service management
- Individuals who require an understanding of DevOps principles
- IT professionals working within, or about to enter, an Agile Service Design Environment
- The following IT roles: Automation Architects, Application Developers, Business Analysts, Business Managers, Business Stakeholders, Change Agents, Consultants, DevOps Consultants, DevOps Engineers, Infrastructure Architects, Integration Specialists, IT Directors, IT Managers, IT Operations, IT Team Leaders, Lean Coaches, Network Administrators, Operations Managers, Project Managers, Release Engineers, Software Developers, Software Testers/QA, System Administrators, Systems Engineers, System Integrators, Tool Providers
Successfully passing (65%) the 60-minute examination, consisting of 40 multiple-choice questions, leads to the DevOps Foundation Certificate. The certification is governed and maintained by the DevOps Institute.
This training is aimed at a general audience: developers, testers, system administrators, and managers. There is no coding involved.
Good variety of theory and assignmentsDevOps Foundation
The trainer is very knowledgeable, enthusiastic and can explain everythingDevOps Foundation
Enthusiastic and flexibleDevOps Foundation
Extra topics, extra trainersDevOps Foundation
It gave me the insight I neededDevOps Foundation
The discussions were amazing!DevOps Foundation
Group discussion settings, nice way (virtual)DevOps Foundation
Good information structureDevOps Foundation
Please contact us via email or call us by the number stated below. We are more than happy to help you.
+31 (0)15 - 241 19 00
What’s next for me?
Take a look at what trainings you should follow next to become a true expert in your field.
Masterclass Continuous Delivery by Dave Farley (Coming soon)
After your registration has been confirmed, you are still able to change the date up to 20 days before the first day of the training. You are able to do this once. Please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31(0)15-24 11 900 for further assistance.
Two weeks before each training, we will check if we have enough participants for the training course to be valuable and continue. If this is not the case, we will inform you by e-mail, with options for a new date and location. After this notification, you will have the right to cancel or change your registration within 5 working days.
On the website you can choose to pay via iDeal, creditcard or by invoice with a payment period of 30 days.
Most of our courses are available in both English and Dutch. We have a selection of training courses which are only available in English, which will be on that training page. Our rule of thumb for courses in the Netherlands is – the course is in English unless everybody speaks Dutch, then the course is in Dutch. If you want to be sure you are in a Dutch course, please get in touch with email@example.com in case the information on a specific date is not available on the course page.
Unless mentioned otherwise, the course fee includes the cost of training material, exam cost, the use of the location, catering and parking.
When you click on the orange arrow, the menu will unfold further. More locations and dates might appear.
The costs that apply to our programs initiated from the Netherlands are exempt from sales tax as per Article 11-1-o of the 1968 Sales Tax Act. In other locations/countries, the prices shown are excluding VAT, which will be added.
Is the ‘register’ headline visible? This means you can register and attend the training. Does the headline say ‘full’? Give us a call and we’ll try and help you out!
All course material for the open registrations is in English.
If you are doing the PSD (Scrum.org) or one of the certified DevOps Institute trainings, you will receive your exam code on the final day of the training.
We have a payment term of up to 30 days